Friday 4 February 2011

Art Photos

Some general photos to study the title, "Similarities and/or Differences". Here I was looking at the texture of two different objects, and editing them to emphasise the textures and patterns.


Apologies for being a simpleton, but I couldn't resist a simply high contrast edit.

 
Sorry if these seem a bit random, but I'm just making a post to keep the blog going, and these are the photos I have been working on for art at the moment. If anyone has any suggestions/advice, please leave a comment. If you do, there's a high chance it will appear in my sketchbook, as I'm short on ideas for photos/edits at the moment.

- Colm

3 comments:

  1. Not so keen on numero three. With the cork you are clearly trying to insist you are a G =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howso? But thank you for the criticism, I really need it! xD
    Yeah, probably because I am one... ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry if this is a dumb question, but what is that in the first third and sixth pictures? I can't figure out what it is you photographed... Looks neat, though.

    Some inspiration, if you haven't seen it: http://thingamajigblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete